jcporcel.tumblr.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

- Exterminatus Trailer!!... and delays.... :(

Abstract: new trailer. Web version delayed until march 15

So.... now that the comic is done I thought that making a trailer for it could be fun... and it was indeed... of course it took far more time that expected.. but I think everything goes that way...
So yea... there you go...

By the way... release date for the web-version has changed... I was hoping to release both web and printed versions at the same time... but that would require to wait for a month or more for the printed stuff... which I don´t want to do. Nevertheless... I have to... so to avoid annoying everybody I will go into the middle ground... the original date was in a couple of days... and i should wait for a month... so.. new date will be in two weeks... I guess everyone has been waiting for a year now.. two weeks wont make a difference. That way i will also have time to finish the new website or should I say.. start to create it...

-----------------------------------------------------
Ahora que el comic esta terminado (almenos la version blanco y negro) me parecio que hacer un trailer seria buena idea, como todo, tomo mas tiempo de esperado pero fue divertido.

Por cierto... la fecha de lanzamiento de la revista impresa se demorará un par de semanas más. Yo queria sacar revista y sitio web al mismo tiempo, pero ya que la imprimida va a tomar un buen tiempo mas la publicacion web tambien tendrá que moverse un poco... pero como para que las multitudes enardecidas no me persigan con trinches voy a comenzar la publicación online en solo 2 semanas en vez de las 4 o 5 que tomará la salida de la version impresa. En cualquier caso, la gente ya estuvo esperando creo que un año asique 2 semanitas más no serán tan terribles...

Esta demora también me dará tiempo para terminar (o comenzar a hacer) el nuevo sitio web para el comic.

No comments: